Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some Things Are Hard To Find




Isn't it funny how some nights all you want is to SLEEP and then others you just want to keep on going! Yesterday was such a long day and yet I didn't want it to end. Perhaps because it was so productive. Productive, but ridiculously long! I had an appointment on base, which those appointments always tend to be more tedious than necessary. Then the little girls had their 15 month check up. Thankfully I had a dear friend go with me to help me through the entire process. Since the babies are both FULLY mobile now, an extra set of hands is nice : ) Addeline is in great health weighing in at 21 pounds and is 29.75 inches long. She remains a FiReCrAcKeR!!! Kaitlyn is also holding her own at 18.6 pounds and is 28.75inches long. She's still rather quiet, but could melt ice cream with her smile! Anyhow...back to my point...While both girls were extremely brave and did very well, it was wonderful not being alone. My personality is such that when the going gets tough I retreat from all those that love me and want to help. I imagine it would come across as stubbornness or prideful, but in reality sometimes I just don't know how to ask for help. Some situations get so sticky I feel completely helpless and wouldn't even know which way to turn in search of that extra assistance. So it's really nice when you find these true gem of friends that come to know you inside and out and know what you need without you even having to say it. You all know who you are and I love you very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...