Friday, February 19, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes

I will praise you Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
Psalm 9:1-2

I woke up this morning still missing my husband, but also hearing the not-so-quiet giggles of my older children downstairs. It was at that moment that I decided not to let one more second pass me by. All this time I've spent in a "funk" I've been missing these precious moments with my beloved children. So today, I made pancakes for breakfast and after the baby's had their morning nap, we packed up a lunch and headed to the Museum of Aviation. The big kids got to ride the Flight Simulator...which is something they have been wanting to do for ages! Then we all went and tried out their playground. There was fun had by all and thankfully I had my camera this time!

I let the kids pick out their own outfits. You'll notice we have holey blue jeans, red socks, no socks and who knows what else I'm missing : )
Ethan was just having a good time.
These two always play so well together and for that I am so thankful!!
Addeline found a treasure...and it came all the way home with us : )
Kaitlyn loved the swings! I think it's time we put the baby swings back up...that's a job for Daddy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...