Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Just Happened




Okay seriously...sometimes I think I may just need to be committed. Yes it is true my life has been a little bonkers lately but I have been managing...it may not always be pretty, but I'm managing. Let me paint you a little picture of what I'm talking about. I just had the most wonderful conversation with Mike via Skype. He actually timed it just right, so he could participate in the "tucking in" process. Which just on a side note is a love/hate thing for me. Love the peace and quiet it brings...Hate the chaos that must be endured first. Anyhow...so I'm feeling so in love...so wonderful...so uplifted...then we hang up. Now what. I can feel this cloud of gloom trying to take over. How does that even happen? Does this feeling happen to every woman whose spouse is away or am I particularly strange? I can handle sickness, rude people, dense people, car repairs, home repairs, but unexplained emotions drive me CrAzY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...