Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thoughts....


Although I am elated at the return of my husband, my heart is aching for several friends. I have never had to endure a year long deployment, therefore I truly cannot even imagine what it must feel like. However, I have had to be cheerful as husbands returned from deployments despite the fact that mine remained deployed. That is a tough place to be in. I know how desperately I wanted to rejoice with my friends and I also remember the pain...wishing it were my husband being the one welcomed home. My friends with loved ones away will continue to be uplifted in my prayers and I so look forward to the day I can rejoice with all of you!!!!
"Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. " Romans 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...