Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's Official...

Christian had his pre-op appointment for his bilateral myringotomy aka surgery to place tubes in his ears. Everything went really well as we basically signed away our first born. Christian was very cheerful as the nurse carefully explained what was going to happen and was extremely patient while he asked his questions. Two of which were very important! (1)Will I remember anything? (2)Can I have my special camo blanket with me? Even the nurse thought those were very good questions : ) Which now brings me to the most heartbreaking moment of my morning. I was explaining to my son that Daddy and me were going to get a sitter for the twins so that we could focus all of our attention on him and only him! I smiled as I was saying it, thinking he would smile too. However, he had a very funny look on his face...thought a moment and finally said, "That's okay Mom, you don't have to come. Daddy can take care of me all by himself." So it's official...I've been given the boot!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...