Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's a Brand New Day.

The story of my life.

That is the reason I started blogging in the first place.  I wanted to share the happenings of our family.  Give family and friends a little peek into our crazy lives with 5 athletic and overachieving kiddos, a husband that works hard to make it all possible and me...who tries to keep it all together and moving us in the right direction.  I wanted to share the joys and triumphs and the experiences God was using to teach our family his way.  I wanted to share lessons that we were learning from our missteps and sometimes overly busy lives.

Why am I saying all of this?  Because my friends, I am spinning and I needed a little reminder.  Currently my life feels as though it is...hmm.  A mess?  We are right smack in the middle of celebrations, blunders and life lessons galore and...it is all going on at the same time!  I am a winter storm in the making.

Time and again I pull away from my Creator thinking "I got this"..."I can handle this one on my own."  And yet, time and again, the outcome is always the same; Somewhere in the middle I feel spent, tired and I just want to throw my hands up in exasperation.  As this round of life lessons/storms pass through, because I know they will, I want to fully allow Christ to lead me through.  I want this time period to be yet another example on how Jesus has once again guided me through.  Somehow just typing this make me breathe easier. 

 In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. 
Provers 16:9


*It is noteworthy to mention that all storms of life do not have to be life or death situations.  Some things may overwhelm one and may not even affect another.  Something else to consider is that even good things can be mind-boggling.  Anything that comes in mass quantities in a short amount of time can shake a person up...so to speak.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...