Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Fabulous Five

It's 5:15 AM and I'm sitting here guzzling coffee trying to wake up.  I have about 45 minutes until my house comes to life...Mike, then Victoria, Ethan, Christian, and finally the little girls.  These early morning wake ups wear on me by the end of the week, but for now they are 100% necessary.  I always feel as if I'm in a frenzy and grouchy if I sleep in and we're all rushing around simultaneously.  Yep, this is my way of being able to start my day off on the right foot.

Even though it's only Wednesday, it has been a doozy of a week so far.  We've had play off games, band night at the MAC, and tonight we have Fields of Faith.  Coming up are soccer try-outs, band practice, basketball evaluations, and a 2 1/2 hour drive to a band competition on Saturday; not to mention, Mike started a new job this week.  Whew.

With all that being said and my complaints and exhaustion in the book, my kiddos are continuing to make me proud on a daily basis.  Here are just a few pictures that have made me smile lately.


Victoria Lynn, 15 years old and all around awesome!


I love when they're not too big to take a picture with their Momma.


I never paid much attention to the marching band before, but boy was I missing out.  These guys are on point with everything they do.  I wear many hats and an so thankful that one of them is 
band Mom. 



 See that curl?  That proves that she IS my daughter!


I'm not sure who gave this guy permission to shoot up to 5'7", but I am not okay with it.  Ethan is getting more handsome by the day and has learned the value of pushing himself 
beyond what he thought was possible.  He's so much like his Daddy.


As captain of the team, he goes to meet the opposing team before each game.
(Those four are all a great group of boys)


Game on!  


This studly guy has my heart!  He sometimes needs a bit of pushing,
but once he gets it, watch out!



Nice blocking so my cutie (#12) could get the ball down the field!


Annnnnd there he goes!


Just couldn't leave out this super cute picture!


Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn.
I'm afraid that most days this is what I see the most...back bends, cartwheels, hand stands,
She's never right side up!


We got her upright long enough to play some basketball!  That's right, our little girls are continuing the Roy tradition of shooting hoops.  They had to "try out" Thursday night.
The evaluations consisted of jumping, dribbling, and shooting, of course.


Nice form!  I didn't realize until now that she shoots lefty. 


Here we go Addie Pie.  She's very confident in this skill.  We just need to work 
on keeping our eyes facing forward.  She'll get it...piece of cake.




Again, nice form!  The girls were pumped to show Daddy what they had learned to do!



This is just too cute not to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...