Thursday, June 3, 2010

What you see above has become my enemy...time has definitely not been on my side. I feel terrible about being so slack with my blogging. Don't misunderstand me, it's not because I think SOOOO many people read what I write, it's because I'm using this blog as my personal journal. I'm using it as a tool to document our lives. I don't really have time to scrapbook all the memories being made, so I use this as my virtual scrapbook. One day I will be able to look back and smile fondly on the happenings in our family. I love the thought of doing that! Unfortunately my to-do list seems to be growing by the second. I've been trying so hard to see what I can shave off, but my efforts have been fruitless. Honestly, everything on my list are things I'm looking forward to accomplishing...they're really great things!!! I just have to figure out a way to get it all done! I'll be "catching up" this week...I hope...I hope...I hope. = )

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there friend!!! Sending hugs and warm wishes your way!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...