Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Love

Putting aside the scorching heat and the outrageous humidity, summer is packed with excitement in our house.  There are so many things to LOVE about summer....
I love fires in the fire pit.

I love "s'more face" kisses.

I love the smell of freshly mowed grass.

I love getting breakfast in bed...made by my precious children.

I love staying up late to watch movies with my kiddos.

I love trips to the library...just because.

I love summer vacations to the Isle of Palms in Charleston.

I love watching my children run around like crazy in the sprinklers.

I love doing fireworks for no apparent reason at all.

I love laying on the trampoline looking at clouds and trying to figure out what they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...