Monday, October 10, 2011

An Epiphany.

Maybe I'm on top of things this year, or maybe it's by sheer luck that I've had some extra time...but I actually have had a few extra moments to start getting my annual Christmas letter together.  Normally, I'm working on it up until the very last second.  Come to think of it,  I'm pretty sure they've even gotten out late a time or two.  Huh....  Tardiness is a whole other blog topic for me though.  Anyhow, so I'm getting my thoughts together; going through pictures figuring out the events of the year and it dawned on me....  We have gone on lots of adventures that I have not even written about!  Perish the thought!  I've actually let wonderful things pass me by and not...even...captured...them in writing!?!  This, right here, is my virtual scrapbook!  So, to not have written about it may as well be the equivalent of it not even happening.  Okay, perhaps I'm being a tad over dramatic.  However, that was my epiphany of the day...I must do better about documenting our lives; especially if I want to look back over time and relive these memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...