Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Victoria Lynn Roy

Vivacious.
This gal has spunk!  She lives each day as though it were her last and tackles challenges as though each one were of equal importance.  Her enthusiasm for life always puts a smile of my face.
Insightful.
Boy oh boy is this gal wise beyond her years.  I've always been told I was an "old soul" and now I know exactly what that means.  Victoria can see into situations beyond what an average 11 year old can.  She can see what her fellow classmates are doing and pinpoint exactly why it may or may not be a good idea.  It makes me so proud to be her Mom. 

Creative.
I love, love, love the ideas come from her mind!  Her stories are genius; her artwork is beautiful and her ideas are so clever.  Sometimes I'm even a tad jealous of the depth of thinking that comes from this little one.  Of course, I'm saying this all all with a smile!

Team Player.
Being in a family of 7 can't be easy...it's not easy for me as a parent, so I know it's not easy for a kiddo.  Every time I think I'm at the end of my rope and I just might blow Tori sweeps in to the rescue.  Whether she means to or not, she seems to always be there to take one for the team.  I don't know what I'd do without her.
Original.
Quite simply...there is no one quite like my baby girl.
Resourceful.
Do you remember the book Stone Soup? The little piggie makes a delicious soup from simple veggies and stones...remember?  That is what comes to mind when I think of Tori.  She can make the best of any situation at any given time.  Love her!

Intelligent.
Goodness gracious.  Victoria is very intelligent.  However, it is noteworthy to say, that it's not something that comes naturally...entirely.  She is a hard worker.  Victoria studies; she makes sure she does all her homework and pays attention in class.  My girl has been blessed with an uncanny ability to remember things, but she definitely works too.

Awesome.
She just is!




By the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect.
1 Corinthians 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...