Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy 10th Birthday Victoria!




















My precious baby girl has now turned 10! I can hardly believe an entire decade has come and gone. I feel guilty admitting I used to secretly roll my eyes when older women would gently remind me at about how precious time was and how quickly it would pass by. Well, now at the ripe old age of 30, I find myself reminding other young mothers to enjoy every moment of their morning sickness and extreme fatigue as it's true, time does go by at warp speed after children! As I write, I wonder how many of my precious friends have wanted to smack me from time to time...hmmmm.

I can hardly believe I have been a Mother an entire decade...wow that sounds like a long time! Victoria has been such a blessing to me. She has helped me to grow and change in ways I never thought possible. I am so thankful to God for sending me such an angel and I can't wait to see what the next 10 years are like!!

"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him"
Psalms 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...